And decided that we’d be awesome at it.
And that we should go.
And--since Big A already had his i-book open—we should apply online at CBS.com
And then we realized that they begin filming in March and that the baby would still be only six months old and that--really--we can’t go.
So we’ve decided to go in two years. We'd be so in form. We’d leave the kids at my parents'. And we’d make it all the way to the end and win. After all, if we lost it would mean that we’d have no choice but to return at once and reclaim the kids :)._